Hi! Awesome people. As summer is coming ever so close and it's nearly the end of the school year, we couldn't stop ourselves from giving you "10 things to do this summer." For an unforgettable summer, check these awesome tips out.
10) Go on a walk and take pictures of trees, flowers and anything strange. It is a good way to get to know your neighbourhood.
9) Buy some fashion magazines, pick out a couple of really cute outfits, and try to create some cool collages.
8) Write a poem with these instructions:
. Write a noun
.describe the noun with two adjectives
.write a fact about the noun
.write a similie about the noun
.write another similie about the noun
.write about your feelings towards the noun
.repeat the noun
.write a thought about the noun
7. Have a sleepover party.
6) Make a mixed CD of your favorite songs and title it "The soundtrack of my life". Use the official top 40 chart to help you.
5)Read a book based on a movie you have seen.
4) Start a diary and write in it for a month. Here are thirty topics you could use to help you write everyday.
look at how cute these diaries are.
http://www.makingfriends.com/teencrafts/book_binding.htm this is a site with some instructions.
Get your friends to help you customize your book and sign their signatures. Take endless heaps of photos this summer and stick them in. All these memories are going to be stored for a lifetime.
2) Give your room a makeover. Dont you just love it when you know exactly where everything is in your room, and you can just smile as the sun beams through it. Well i know i do. so give your room a total change and trust us, you will love it. Get your friends involved or your mum and dad.
If you just fancy to play a game, enjoy the one on the link above.
And lastly, at number 1, we just have to say Read our blog: thelatestofficial.blogspot.co.uk
follow us on twitter: @thelatestoffici
email us whenever: firstname.lastname@example.org
and comment like crazy. Tell all your friends to do the same because we love you all.